- 5401 W. Kennedy Blvd, Suite 100, Tampa, FL 33609
Find your preferred loan officer
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Social Security Number;
- Employment information;
- Financial information such as your income, assets, and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance, and business; and
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect this information from a wide range of other sources in order to provide you the Service. These sources may include among others, employers, attorneys, banks, title insurers, insurance companies and credit reporting agencies. We may also use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send. Opting out of email communications from RMP will not opt you out of receiving communications from Reliable Mortgage Professionals. You must separately opt out of receiving communications from Reliable Mortgage Professionals by following the unsubscribe link in emails from each entity.
We may also collect information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To contact you if there is a problem completing a transaction you requested or to discuss your account;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To enable our financial services partners to implement automatic payments and funds transfer;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues; and
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Reliable Mortgage Professionals;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
- To protect against legal liability.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used (“Service Providers”). These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that allow you to choose regarding the collection of personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. We do not track your personal information over time and across third-party websites and, therefore, this requirement does not apply to us. Website and online service operators must also disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our website such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any personal information from our website unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
For questions or concerns regarding RMPs privacy policies and practices, for questions or concerns regarding RMPs privacy policies and practices, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (813) 547-3073 – 5401 W. Kennedy Blvd, Suite 100, Tampa, FL 33609